Cambridge TKT Preparation Course
Babel Academy Teacher Training course is for English teachers who would like to gain formal recognition of their experience, keep teaching skills up-to-date and develop career opportunities. The course is suitable for non-first language English speakers and teachers of junior or adult learners.
Aims of the Course:
- Full immersion to maximise language learning
- Explore innovative teaching techniques
- Contribute to teacher development and best practice
- Give teachers opportunity to develop contacts and collegial relationships
- Provide a taste of Irish Culture
- Offer a truly enjoyable and engaging learning experience
- Prepare teachers for Cambridge TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test)
Tailored Programmes for Groups:
We can tailor programmes for groups of teachers with specific or specialised interests such as Teaching Younger Learners and CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning). Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
A Course for Non-Native English Teachers: We know that teachers want to go away with skills and techniques which they can apply to their own practice immediately so we explore innovative teaching methods such as tasks incorporating music and drama in the classroom, situation-based communicative activities and focus on specific challenges such as dealing with mixed-level groups. Participants have the opportunity to put their skills into practice and get structured feedback during the course through peer-teaching. Social events and cultural excursions which are included in the programme give teachers a chance to enjoy Irish culture themselves and socialise with colleagues.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book now or inquire about package options