Experience English at Babel Academy Junior Summer School in Dublin
Fully immersive English language learning programme for Teenagers
We support you with all aspects of your stay including programme planning, classes, social and cultural activities, accommodation, meals and transport. Our friendly staff are always happy to answer questions or provide extra information and advice if needed. We assist you from the preparations stages of your journey to your departure.
Dates: Open from late June to mid August
Location: Raheny, Dublin 5
Mornings Classes: 09:00 - 12:25, Monday to Friday
Activity Programme: Five afternoons Monday to Friday, one evening activity per week, full day trip on Saturdays
Age: 10-18 years
Summer School package – What is included?
- Interactive classes
- Entry level test if required
- Free course book for each student
- All class materials
- Certificate of completion
- Free Wifi
- Babel Academy of English bag
- Social and cultural programme: fun activities and excursions
- Full day Saturday tour
- Transfer to and from Dublin airport
- Host family accommodation (meals included)
- Hot lunch in school canteen
Individuals: €590 if you book today! If you require a quote for your group, please contact us.
Junior Summer School Campus
Our Junior Summer Campus is based in Raheny, Dublin 5.
Raheny is a safe and pretty suburb, close to the sea, with convenient transport links to the city centre.
Our campus facilities include bright and spacious classrooms, sports grounds, art room, theatre, assembly areas and canteen serving hot lunch.
Why choose a Junior Programme at Babel?
- We offer a fully immersive and social experience to ensure you gain language skills in a fun and supportive environment.
- We can assess and monitor your progress to ensure you’re learning well and achieving your goals.
- We offer a full social programme, including midweek outings, to allow you practice your English in a social context.
- We put emphasis on your whole learning experience at Babel – from lessons to host-family accommodation to social life.