PON Programmes - Junior English Language Courses
Fully immersive programme for Italian high school students
Who are our PON Programmes suitable for?
The Italian Ministry of Education provides PON funding for groups of students from the whole of Italy. Italian students attending 3rd, 4th and 5th years of secondary education (aged 16-19 years) are eligible.
Students must have achieved B1 level of English (certified) to participate. Students have the opportunity to take courses at B2 level or above.
- Challenging and engaging classes help students improve English quickly and prepare for exams
- As a Trinity Registered Exam Centre, we offer Trinity GESE (Graded Examinations in Spoken English), for end of programme assessment
- Our exciting social and cultural programme gives students the opportunity to experience English outside the classroom and have fun while seeing the best of Dublin and Ireland
- Experienced host families welcome students to Irish family life and provide more opportunities to practice English with native speakers
- The Babel Academy team provide full support in all aspects of your stay
Why choose a Junior Programme at Babel?
- We offer a fully immersive and social experience to ensure you gain language skills in a fun and supportive environment.
- We can assess and monitor your progress to ensure you’re learning well and achieving your goals.
- We offer a full social programme, including midweek outings, to allow you practice your English in a social context.
- We put emphasis on your whole learning experience at Babel – from lessons to host-family accommodation to social life.