Cambridge TKT Preparation Course - Teacher Training Course
The Babel Academy Teacher Training course is for English teachers who would like to gain formal recognition of their experience, keep teaching skills up-to- date and develop career opportunities. If you are a non-first language English speaker and teacher of junior or adult learners and would like to improve your language skills, then this is the course for you. We offer a fully immersive, highly targeted course to maximise language learning and prepare teachers for the Cambridge TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test).
We explore innovative teaching methods such as tasks incorporating music and drama in the classroom, situation-based communicative activities and focus on specific challenges such as dealing with mixed-level groups. Participants have the opportunity to put their skills into practice and get structured feedback during the course through peer-teaching. Social events and cultural excursions give teachers a chance to enjoy Irish culture themselves and socialise with colleagues.
Tailored Programmes for Groups:
We can tailor programmes for groups of teachers with specific or specialised interests such as Teaching Younger Learners and CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning). Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book now or inquire about package options.
Why choose the Teacher Training English Programme at Babel?
- We focus on practical and innovative teaching techniques to ensure you gain skills that can be used immediately in your own classroom.
- Our highly skilled tutors can prepare you to pass and excel at the Cambridge TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test).
- Enjoy the opportunity to put your skills into practice and gain feedback and confidence from other course participants.
- Babel Academy of English is located in the heart of Dublin City; you will be immersed in Dublin city life as you learn.
- Social events and excursions make this course and enjoyable and worthwhile experience for teachers at all levels.