Exam Preparation Course (IELTS, FCE, CAE)
The Babel Academy Exam Preparation course is designed to help guide participants through the language skills needed to pass one of the popular English Language Exams. If you need to sit the IELTS or Cambridge Exams in order to gain a certificate to prove your level of English for a university course or for your career, then this is the course for you.
We offer targeted training for your exam, under the guidance of specialist tutors experienced in preparing for these exams. Gain confidence by sitting practice exams, with detailed feedback to help you improve your performance. We can also book your exam for you in advance and give advice on your career and goals pre- and post-exam.
Our classes will help you to gain confidence in speaking, perfect your grammar, and expand your vocabulary. Our team can also advise you on continuing your education post-exam in an Irish university. For more information, read our course prices.
Why choose Exam Preparation at Babel?
- Our specialist tutors are skilled in exam preparation, and offer targeted, practical training to help you gain the best possible result.
- We offer practice “mock” exams, with detailed feedback, to help you get used to the exam and improve on your performance.
- Our courses help you gain confidence in both spoken and written English, expanding your vocabulary and perfecting your grammar.
- Babel Academy of English is located in the heart of Dublin City, and is incredibly easy to find. Enjoy city life as you learn.
- We offer guidance and advice throughout – we’ll guide you through booking your exam, as well as offering practical career and education advice pre- and post-exam.
Morning Option: 09:00-12.25 Monday to Friday (with 25 minute break - 15 hours tuition per week)
Afternoon Option: 13.30-16.55 Monday to Friday (with 25 minute break - 15 hours tuition per week)